Tuesday 13 October 2009

Letter to the editor



I want to express through this letter my sincere congratulations to Ms. Johnson.

I haven't heard about a person so committed with education for a long time. I really appreciate her commitment with those children who are in real danger of getting disrupted with the awful things they see in their everyday lives.

I've heard that Ms.Johnson has done a great and beautiful job with those kids. She has given them a reason to study and to get interested in their own academic progress. That should be a really hard work considering that those children's enviroment is the perfect distraction because they can get the "easy money" or they could get involved in some serious problem or they can maybe just quit school. So, getting them interested and concious that their future is in their own hands is a really valuable job.

She has shown to everybody her skills at teaching, she has shown herself and what kind of professional is she, and I could say, even not knowing her , that she is an excellent professional and excellent person as well.

In my point of view, she is the perfect model to other teachers who really want to make a change in youth thoughts and thinking.

Of course that there always be demotivated teachers but the best thing we can do is to keep believing in Education and believing that people who works in it and are interested in to will make a change , a huge change in the end.

Congratulations Ms. Johnson, you're an inspiration to us.

13 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She should have a special recognition for her work, I mean it.
    I agree with you, she is an inspiration for us. I would like to be similar when I'd be a teacher.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with niki post ... she is a good inspiration for all of us as future teachers ¡¡¡
    I love your latter my dear friend .... see ya :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the same as you, she is a great inspiration for us. It's very nice to know that mss. Johnson trust their students, and students respect her...

    I really like your job Romy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool letter moni!
    I just hope you take your own words in consideration for the future and find that spark you've been looking for :) I'm looking for it too.
    Ai lav yu!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, another Letter !
    We all agree with your thinking about Mrs J!
    see you !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I totally agree with you.
    I just would add that you forgot to add your name as a signature (even though it is your blog)

    but beside that little detail, you did very well

    see you, partner!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I liked this letter!!
    I totally agree with you about wh at we are going to need to be great techers. I really hope that someday we all are going to find that spark that is necessary in these days.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Romy! I loved your letter, as the same as you said, I believe that our educational system in Chile needs more examples like Miss J.
    By The WaY ... very nice blog ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  10. *-* OH EM GEE! I completely loved your letter! It sounds so kind and it's awesomely smooth to read - Is that even a way to say? XD- I absolutely agree with you in everything you wrote here.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I totally agree with you. Teachers should be like Ms Johnson. Unfortunately, many of them are pretty different.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think the same as you! and I really want to be like Miss J in the future. As you wrote it above she was so committed with their students. That is an example for us, definetely.

    I also think we should learn about the power and the strenghts she had, over all, during the bad moments she had to face up!

    ReplyDelete