Sunday 1 November 2009

MAGAZINE II

Are you tired of being a teacher? Are you always saying the same things to your students and never getting anything in reward? not even a "thank you"?? Are you about to quit??

If you feel just like this , you have to read this article!
It´s truly hard when you are repeating the same things to your students and they just don't listen to you. It is even worse in a public school where are many problems inside the school , the classroom and even inside your kids.
You need to be aware of all those factors to give a good leson to your students in order to catch their attention.
I know, by my own experience, that it is kind of frustrating when you try and do your best for those children who really want to learn and improve and there are some others who make the impossible in order to make you quit.
But you know what? you better don't give up!
I know it is easy to say it but at the very end of your life and career you will be proud of yourself because the teacher's job is the hardest one. You're educating the new generations, the new society, and honestly speaking , I've known no man who likes the youth behavior nowadays.
It is in your hands to change the people's wrong behavior , and wrong perception of youth. You can change it!
If you're really into social concerns I'm pretty sure you won't quit.
Our job is frustrating, I agree, but it is the most beautiful one. You give your kids the possibility to know other world, the world of knowledge , and that, my dear colleagues, is crucial to survive.
Do not give up! you're students are waiting for you to teache them the life's rules. Don't waste this opportunity.

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you my dear friend we can change it .... I like this job is very interesting ... good article I enjoy reaDING IT ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll take you advice into consideration XD
    because I keep thinking this is not the right thing for me to do, too hard to deal with. but I keep giving myself the strengh I need, and your words were really inspiring.
    :) Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with your point of view. Our job is the hardest one, but at the same time, the most beautiful.
    Luckily, I'm not one of these people.
    Nice job, I really liked it.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It 's really hard to be a teacher but I think all our effort is worthy, especially when your students say to you things like "because of you I have changed my bad attitude and learned I must study to be someone in life". Have you ever experienced that?

    ReplyDelete